Click on any of the countries in green to learn more.
Canada: Additional Information Coming Soon
India: Responding to disaster while preparing communities every day.
- South Asia Earthquake: Responding to emergency needs, providing shelter, food and medicine to isolated and vulnerable communities affected by the earthquake in both Indian- and Pakistani-administered Kashmir
- Indian Ocean Tsunami: Providing relief and recovery programmes to communities affected by the 2004 tsunami in Andhra Pradesh, India
Pakistan: Responding to disaster while preparing communities every day.
- South Asia Earthquake: Responding to emergency needs, providing shelter, food and medicines to isolated and vulnerable communities affected by the earthquake in both Indian and Pakistani administered Kashmir
- Emergency Response Teams: Establishing Community Emergency Response Teams, training volunteers in disaster risk management and establishing community stockpiles
- Refugee Assistance: Providing emergency relief in transit camps and subsequently assisting returnees from Pakistan secure shelter and means of earning a livelihood
- Infrastructure Strengthening: Delivering food aid programmes in Afghanistan which combined food aid with the rehabilitation of schools, infrastructure and health clinics
- Providing ongoing assistance to communities impacted by recent mudslides and floods
- Providing assistance to communities when they were hit by a severe cyclone Mozambique
- Delivering emergency humanitarian aid to over 30,000 refugees by supplying food, medicine, boats and essential commodities